I know that many of us are sitting here wondering how we can help out the people in Haiti. Here are a few of the ideas that I have seen passed around on Facebook and Twitter. Feel free to leave more ideas in the comments section and I will add them to the post.
2. Sponsor a child through Hope for the Children of Haiti or simply donate toward their work.
3. Donate to the work of Haitian Christian Outreach as they rebuild and strive to continue serving and loving the Haitian people.
4. Send a text!! Doesn’t get much easier than texting the word Yele to 501501 to donate $5 to Wyclef Jean’s organization Yéle Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund. (the donation cost will be charged to your phone bill)
5. More texting! Text the word Haiti to 90999 to donate $10 to the Red Cross. (again the charge will show up on your phone bill)
6. Donate to the Red Cross through American Airlines and earn miles. (not that you really need the incentive, but it’s still cool).
There are hundreds more and I would post them all if I could, but I hear screaming coming from the other room!