Ladies and gents, it’s back. That’s right, the list of things that I’m loving these days. So, get ready. And, make sure to make your own list!!
1. Friends. After living here for two years I finally feel like I have developed some deep, real friendships. Such a blessing.
2. BQ’s love and enthusiasm for preschool
3. My husband’s almost normal work schedule in September
4. Chatting with far away friends on the phone
5. Hot beverages
6. Cool air and cozy sweatshirts
7. The freedom of having choices
8. My sheets (jersey, $19 and A-MAZ-ING)
9. Molé’s giggles
10. Watching BQ play Legos with her daddy (not sure who enjoys it more)
11. Lattes with pretty hearts on top
12. A sister in law who sends fun lotion in the mail for no reason
13. A brother who sends his nieces cute shirts and the Mr. Potato Head family for no reason
14. A mom who clips coupons for me each week, for 8 years plus (she ROCKS)!
16. How my sweet husband seems to get more and more handsome everyday (it’s NO lie. he is a hottie)
17. Seeing BQ take initiative in caring for the needs of others
18. Candles that smell good
19. Tissues and a good nose spray
20. The return of good shows in the fall
21. Fall pretty much in general
22. A smaller, lighter diaper bag as the girls get older
23. No AC and no heat
24. Goodnight kisses
25. Fresh, hot coffee in the morning
That’s what I got right now, how about you? I’d love to hear.